Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Microsoft 365 App Approval

From: Ryan Cook <cookr () MIT EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 19:24:29 +0000

[Forgive the crossposting if you have seen this in other forums.]

As we are getting more and more requests, we are wondering what other institutions are doing for Microsoft 365 app
approval.

Do you have a process in place? If so what does it look like?

Do you just check for a Publisher Attestation or do something more?

Have you ever said "no" to an app? If so why?

Thanks,
Ryan Cook
--
Massachusetts Institute of Technology