Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Did anyone else get this message?

From: Rob Milman <rob.milman () SAIT CA>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 18:28:01 +0000

Did anyone else receive this message today from a gmail account? I'm sure that EDUCUASE does not sell our information
to 3rd parties, so where did they obtain this information?

"Hi Exhibitor,

I am glad you are one of the exhibitors at Security Professionals Conference - 2020, I wanted to check if you would be
interested in acquiring the attendees list ?