Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Women in Cybersecurity: Committed to the Mission Despite Prevailing Challenges

From: "McIntosh, Keith" <kmcintosh () RICHMOND EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:10:01 +0000

Women in Cybersecurity: Committed to the Mission Despite Prevailing Challenges
https://community.isc2.org/t5/Blog/Women-in-Cybersecurity-Committed-to-the-Mission-Despite/ba-p/37403

Not surprising that we have a work to do in this area for women.  They still are paid less than men.  They still face
more discrimination than men.  As someone fortunate to hire a stellar CISO who happens to be a woman, we need to do
better.

Keith W. "Mac" McIntosh
he/his/him<https://www.mypronouns.org/>
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Information Services

Jepson Hall G-12
221 Richmond Way
University of Richmond, VA 23173