Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Incident Playbook Examples

From: "Jones, Mark B" <Mark.B.Jones () UTH TMC EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 13:54:45 +0000

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d
<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=educause+incedent+playbook>
&q=educause+incedent+playbook

This might be what you are looking for.

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv
<SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> On Behalf Of Jeremy Livingston
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 8:48 AM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: [SECURITY] Incident Playbook Examples

**** EXTERNAL EMAIL ****

All,

Some of the Universities that I work with are ready to begin developing
Incident playbooks for some of the more common types of attacks they're likely
to face.

I thought I had seen some examples from NIST or another source in the past but
can't locate them now.  Anyone know of good examples that we could use as a
starting point for these playbooks? (or do you have some you'd be willing to
share?)

Thanks!

Jeremy M. Livingston

Associate Vice President, Security Solutions Development & Chief Information
Security Officer

NJEdge
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__njedge.net_&d=DwMFaQ&c=bKRySV-ouEg_AT-w2QWsTdd9X__KYh9Eq2fdmQDVZgw&r=Lgw4Sh6g47kM5A_tpEcLZDyPGvmOKdeDlyp60PwA78c&m=2PW65PSiQNuyeB4jpCa-KrPQ5Dkv4MdCzw4rta7cqPo&s=GRQzzCNaQtH1g9Il0Squf9TCpjt79KP62PD_Kh_NWoo&e=>

 <mailto:Jeremy () NJEdge net> Jeremy () NJEdge net

1-973-985-4996 (m)

  <https://drive.google.com/a/njedge.net/uc?id=1RcisHzn-Y1rh4prok4Pz5k9I6Lox1L8s&export=download>