Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM, formerly FIM)

From: Michael Khalfayan <mkhalfayan () URI EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 13:20:56 -0400

Hi Hank,

We are currently in the process of implementing MIM here at URI.  We are
going to leverage MIM to replace our powershell scripts to manage the
movement of identities from our source system (PeopleSoft) to various
downstream systems including Active Directory and G-Suite. This will also
allow us to add PeopleSoft to our SSO environment.  Let me know if you
would like to discuss.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Khalfayan, CISM
Chief Information Security Officer, ITS
IT Security Services
The University of Rhode Island
210 Flagg Road
Kingston, Rhode Island 02881
Phone:    401-874-4787
Fax:        401-874-4608
Email:   mkhalfayan () uri edu <mikek () uri edu>

Note:  The University of Rhode Island will *NEVER* ask you for your
password, nor will the university send you email requesting your
password information. Ignore all email messages requiring you to
provide such information.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 1:03 PM Foss, Henry L. <fossh () sacredheart edu>