Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MFA LMS

From: Thomas Skill <tskill1 () UDAYTON EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 10:39:07 -0400

We implemented Duo 2FA for all faculty on our Sakai LMS about 3 years ago
-- faculty feel much more confident in using the gradebook as our
official record.   Many years ago we did have a student steal credentials
from a faculty member and attempt to improve his grade in a course.  We
caught him when we saw simultaneous log-ins from different geographic
locations.

Thomas Skill, Ph.D.
Associate Provost & CIO
Professor, Communication
Office (937) 229-4307
[image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email
signature]  <https://www.name-coach.com/thomas-skill>
eMail: skill () udayton edu <tskill1 () udayton edu> | Twitter: @skilltd
<https://twitter.com/skilltd> | Linkedin: skilltd
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/skilltd>