Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

POSTPONED: vRIMM Session—Investigating Malware with Joey Muniz

From: "Starzynski Coddens, Amy Catherine" <astarzyn () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:39:34 -0400

Good afternoon,

We regret to inform you that due to an unavoidable conflict Joey Muniz will not be able to present “Investigating and
Dissecting Malware for The Network Engineer” today at 3 PM ET. We are working to reschedule this presentation as a
Techburst to take place in July. We will email you soon with the details.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we look forward hosting a discussion with Joey Muniz next
month.

In the meantime, we hope you will join us for our closing vRIMM presentations tomorrow, June 25.

The vRIMM Planning Committee

- Gerard Duguay (Seattle Pacific University)
- Jason Edelstein (University of Chicago)
- Jeff Gassaway (University of New Mexico)
- Ian Washburn (Indiana University)
- Sarah Bigham (REN-ISAC)
- Ashley Goodroad (REN-ISAC)
- Todd Herring (REN-ISAC)