Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Priming The Pump - DMARC Session June 11

From: Jesse Thompson <000000b6da97d697-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 22:42:32 +0000

Hi all,

Please fill out this survey if you have any thoughts about these DMARC topics that will be discussed by the IETF DMARC
Working Group next week.  I will attempt to summarize them so that the Hi-Ed perspective is taken into account.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXLN1OB14P4vSf4FCX56TzXqBX6pyVXBwdKxRbmroaueBXvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/PoqbNvc3jiHLJfmLVNa6Q1U3uwmX4sJ5Bd-WMZHxgN0AHx5YF6cAl4Lta5M4bqtfNCl9XBk=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXLN1OB14P4vSf4FCX56TzXqBX6pyVXBwdKxRbmroaueBXvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Priming The Pump - DMARC Session June
11<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXLN1OB14P4vSf4FCX56TzXqBX6pyVXBwdKxRbmroaueBXvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
As part of next week's virtual meeting, on Thursday, June 11, at 11AM ET (1500 GMT) there will be a M3AAWG DMARC 2.0
Discussion session, with a panel consisting of the current chairs of the IETF DMARC Working Group. This goal of this
session is for the IETF chairs to present information on their ongoing work to update the DMARC standard and solicit
feedback from M3AAWG members on a few key topics. The panelists have asked the committee to "prime the pump", as it
were, on discussion topics. The following list of topics are most likely to be discussed during the session. I am
sending this survey to people within the Hi-Ed environment. Feel free to forward to others within the Hi-Ed environment
who you feel will have opinions on this topic. I will try to summarize the responses and present them during the
working session on June 11. Thanks, Jesse Thompson University of Wisconsin-Madison
docs.google.com