Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Incident response products

From: "Burns, Denis" <denis.burns () MED FSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 20:46:44 +0000

Hi all,

I hope that this finds everyone safe and healthy.  The FSU College of Medicine is currently evaluating three incident
response products to replace an implementation of PagerDuty.
  - AlertOps
  - OpsGenie
  - VictorOps

FWIW - some of the integrations that we will likely want/need/implement are Splunk, ServiceNow, Slack, Teams, Sophos,
and PRTG

Has anyone on this list had familiarity, or currently using one of these, and if so, would you be willing to share your
brief pro/con thoughts on it?

Thanks!
-denis

Apologies if you see this more than once as I am cross-posting Educause & AAMC listservs

Denis Burns
Information Security and Privacy Officer - College of Medicine - Florida State University
(850) 644-3648 - denis.burns () med fsu edu<mailto:denis.burns () med fsu edu>

DO NOT provide your username, password, or any personal information requested by any email.
FSU/MED WILL NEVER ask you for your username or password via email.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you are positive the content is safe.