Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Upgrade to Available email scam

From: "Jim A. Bole" <jbole () STEVENSON EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 15:33:04 +0000

We’ve started seeing covid19 “themed” tactics –

I'm planning to surprise some of the staffs with gifts during this unprecedented health crises, your confidentiality
will be appreciated. However, i need you to get a purchase done. Email me once you get this.

Jim Bole
Director of Information Security
Stevenson University
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD, 21153-0641
jbole () stevenson edu | O: 443-334-2696