Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Quicklaunch SSO

From: Keenan Martinez <0000004218ecec53-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 16:25:05 +0000

We use the platform for all logins for our students. It works really good but requires some planning for a smooth
implementation. Students are easily signed into other platforms when they log into the SSO.

We are use ADFS and don’t have any issues. Our platform required some additional level of customisation, which the team
at QuickLaunch facilitated without issue.

Keenan Martinez
Manager -  Information Technology & METS
The Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business
1, Max Richards Drive, Uriah Butler Highway North West, Mt. Hope. Trinidad & Tobago (UTC -4 hours)
Mt. Hope, Trinidad, W.I.
Tel : (868) 645-6700 ext: 333| (868) 498-0764 | Email : k.martinez () lokjackgsb edu tt|<mailto:k.martinez ()
lokjackgsb edu tt|> www.lokjackgsb.edu.tt<http://www.lokjackgsb.edu.tt/> | LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/keenan-martinez/

Empowering UWI-ALJGSB to thrive in a digital world