Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS / REN-ISAC Partnership Program Open Through January 31

From: "Herring, Todd William" <therring () IU EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 16:19:36 +0000

Colleagues,
Twice each year, REN-ISAC partners with SANS to offer substantial savings on their training courses.  I'm reaching out
to remind you about the discounts available to colleges, universities, technical training institutes and K-12 schools
until January 31, 2020. Through our partnership with SANS, the Aggregate Buy program offers a steep discount on SANS'
most popular offerings: Online Training, Security Awareness Training and NetWars Continuous.
Online and vLive Training:
Long Course: $3,300
GIAC: $679
Minimum order size: 3 Long Courses
Awareness Training:
End User: $2,940 w/ 1,200 users included
Phishing Training: $3,180 w/ 1,200 users included
Developer: $2,500 w/ 10 users included
Engineer: $2,750 w/ 50 users included
*Note: user count is the minimum number required. Additional users can be purchased.
NetWars Continuous:
$2,125 per user for a four-month period
How to Purchase:
Free quote/demo: www.sans.org/partnership/education<http://www.sans.org/partnership/education>
See the linked program guide<https://www.sans.org/media/partnership/REN-ISAC-Partnership-Guide.pdf> for full details or
contact sans () ren-isac net<mailto:sans () ren-isac net> or partnership () sans org<mailto:partnership () sans org>
with any questions. The next window will not open until June.
Best Regards,
Todd

Todd Herring
Membership Services Director, REN-ISAC