Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mitigating the Risk of Privacy Breaches in the Home Office

From: Laura Raderman <lraderman () CMU EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 17:54:04 +0000

Making sure that the employee has either their own computer (ie, no one else has access to it), or if on a shared
computer, that each person has their own username/password that meet whatever guidance you have on password composition.

Laura Raderman
ISO Policy & Compliance Coordinator
Carnegie Mellon University
lraderman () cmu edu