Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Event tomorrow (Fri) - Fwd: Women in Tech Symposium Sold Out - Live Stream Available! 🎥

From: "Von Welch (Work)" <von () VONWELCH COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 14:35:09 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Women in Tech Initiative at UC <witi () berkeley edu <mailto:witi () berkeley edu>>
Date: Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 6:59 AM
Subject: Women in Tech Symposium Sold Out - Live Stream Available! 🎥

Women in Tech Initiative at the University of California
View this email in your browser <https://mailchi.mp/citris-uc/women-in-tech-symposium-live-stream?e=5e45b65da5>
  <https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=741696f860&e=5e45b65da5>
 <https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=13f1a0294c&e=5e45b65da5>
 <https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=ecff7ac10d&e=5e45b65da5>
 <https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=54c1fd2da7&e=5e45b65da5>
 <https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=58531cf3db&e=5e45b65da5>
 <mailto:witi () berkeley edu>

4th Annual Women in Tech Symposium:
Reimagining Cybersecurity for All
Friday, March 6, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Join our live stream: The Women in Tech Symposium: Reimagining #Cybersecurity4All is officially sold out but you can
still join in. We’re very excited to announce that this year's event will be streamed live, for free! Watch live and
be part of the conversation. View the full agenda here
<https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=da9b2a593b&e=5e45b65da5>.

Click the button below or visit youtube.com/c/citris/live
<https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=1700b7d01d&e=5e45b65da5> on the day
of the event to participate in the Women in Tech Symposium. See you there!

Go to live stream page
<https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=563288b94f&e=5e45b65da5>

Keynote Speakers

Window Snyder
<https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=0030effaa1&e=5e45b65da5>
Chief Security Officer at Square

Fireside chat with Tsu-Jae King Liu,
<https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=73d1e66c5d&e=5e45b65da5>
Dean of the College of Engineering, University of California, Berkeley

Wendy Nather
<https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=5f286a0bde&e=5e45b65da5>
Head of Advisory CISOs, Duo Security, Cisco Systems

Keynote: “Democratizing Security: From Control to Collaboration"
The Panels

What’s at Stake?
Global and Systemic Cyber Threats

Cybersecurity is no longer just a concern for the IT department — vulnerabilities in our digital services and
infrastructure could create havoc for all of us.

Platforms and Personal Risk: Protecting our Identities and Assets from Stalkers, Trolls, and Hackers

What happens when digital technology is used to threaten our individual identities?
Athena Award Winners
  <https://citris-uc.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78285230b179f5fc2a6bcbbb3&id=4e836f7bd1&e=5e45b65da5>
Our Sponsors

Thanks to the Association of Women in EE&CS, Francis Ford Coppola Winery Great Women Spirits, and Epixego for in-kind
contributions and to the CLTC's Cybersecurity Arts Contest for the CITRIS Tech Museum art installation.

For questions about the event, please contact:

Jill Finlayson
Director, WITI@UC
510-505-4004
finlayson () citris-uc org <mailto:finlayson () citris-uc org>