Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: End Point Security on Workstations own by Application Developers

From: Kristin Anne McLean <kristin.mclean () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 15:37:19 +0000

Petrus,

The Engineering School at Northwestern University is primarily a Mac shop for application development.

They have not been impacted by our AV Tools as their development is containerized into automatically provisioned VMs
that run on a local private network.

If you would like to discuss further, I'm happy to put you in contact with our team.

Kristin McLean
Chief Information Security Officer
McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
Northwestern University
kristin.mclean () northwestern edu<mailto:kristin.mclean () northwestern edu>
847.467.4884