Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Use of Cloud EMR/EHR in Campus Clinics

From: John Bradley <bradlejp () PLATTSBURGH EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:56:22 -0500

Good Evening,
    One of our clinics is proposing the use of Theraplatform for use in
clinics but also in academic settings:

https://www.theraplatform.com/

Looking for opinions and/or suggestions about this product or ones like
that you may have considered or implemented.  Specifically:

   1. Cautions in a mixed environment including HIPAA vs FERPA
   2. Has anyone already completed a HECVat for this product/service
   3. Should any concerns be derived from the fact we don't how they host
   (AWS, other PaaS, etc.)

Thanks.

--

JOHN BRADLEY
(He, Him, His, Himself)

**This email message, including any attachments is for the sole use of the
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and destroy any copies of the original.  Thank you.**