Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Multifactor on campus

From: "Madl, Michael" <michael.madl () INDWES EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 19:50:08 +0000

Students =No
Faculty = Yes
Staff = Yes
Guests = Yes

I’ll add – Contractors = Yes

MICHAEL MADL
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
UNIVERSITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
4201 SOUTH WASHINGTON STREET
MARION, IN 46953

  [signature_947567998] <https://twitter.com/InfosecurityIwu>  [signature_378445817]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelmadl/>  [signature_2142927984] <mailto:michael.madl () indwes edu>
     765.677.2688

[cidimage004.jpg@01D51231.B0363E20]

DO NOT provide your username, password, or any personal information requested by any email.
IWU WILL NEVER ask you for your username or password via email.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you are positive the content is safe.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including applicable attachments, may include legally protected information.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy, save, or disseminate this
information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
immediately delete this message.