Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

EdTech Peer Meetup at Educause next week?

From: "Kyrouz, Bill J." <Bill.Kyrouz () JENZABAR COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 20:14:43 +0000

Hello,
              Do you lead Information Security at a company serving Higher Ed?  Will you be in Chicago next week at the
Educause conference?  If so, please drop me a line and let's get together over a beverage or maybe deep dish pizza.
Conversations can be TLP Red (or whichever color is most suitable).  At the moment folks like us don't really have a
home in terms of an ISAC or ISAO, and I know that we can do good work in the face of common foes while supporting the
larger educational community.

Regards,
Bill

William J. Kyrouz