Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Sharing Cybersecurity Awareness Month communications

From: Stan Martin <stan () NCSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 15:42:25 -0400

Greetings ITComm Colleagues,

Back in July we had a joint ITComm/Security virtual coffeeshop
<https://library.educause.edu/resources/2019/7/it-communications-cg-virtual-coffeeshop-update-your-2019-ncsam-toolkit-with-ideas-that-work>
focusing on preparations for October's National Cybersecurity Awareness
Month. Now that we're in the throes of NCSAM, who would like to share their
communications and marketing campaigns with the groups?

Phil Kraemer from Florida State shared FSU's NCSAM landing page with
several of us:
    https://its.fsu.edu/cybersecurity
I really like the pledge form/raffle and your marketing kit, Phil!

Other unique ideas coming out this year?

Stan
(co-lead, IT Communications Community Group)

--
Stan North Martin
Senior Director, Outreach, Communications & Consulting

Correspondence to and from this account connected to state business is
subject to public records disclosure.

Protect your identity: Enroll in 2FA. go.ncsu.edu/2fa