Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: job posting: REN-ISAC Principal Security Engineer

From: Sarah Bigham <sarah () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 13:14:09 -0500

Can I share to the ACOD group?

Best,
Sarah

On Dec 20, 2019, at 11:39 AM, Doug Pearson <dodpears () ren-isac net> wrote:

Hello security@,

REN-ISAC is seeking a talented and motivated person to join our team:

Principal Security Engineer
http://go.iu.edu/2dht

This top-level technical position in REN-ISAC presents a unique, interesting, and rewarding opportunity to work among
a global community of peers and to make a difference at that scale.

In REN-ISAC parlance, "principal" is the top technical level, above "lead" and "senior".

We'll consider telecommuting for the right candidate.

Thanks,

Doug Pearson
dodpears () ren-isac net
Technical Director, REN-ISAC