Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: VA Tech SANS Class - Save the Date

From: Kevin Wilcox <wilcoxkm () APPSTATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 16:27:13 -0500

This is excellent news, Randy! Do you know yet whether Justin or
Conrad will be teaching it?

kmw

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 16:18, randy <marchany () vt edu> wrote:

This is a Save The Date notice.

Virginia Tech will be offering another SANS class this coming March 9-14/2020. The class is SEC 530 "Defensible
Security Architecture and Engineering", Course description is at
https://www.sans.org/course/defensible-security-architecture-and-engineering. The course price will be discounted
~50-60% for any EDU or state/local government.

The full details will be at www.cpe.vt.edu/isect in a week or so, hopefully. Please pass this info along to your
peers. Hope we see you again.  If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks.

Randy Marchany
VA Tech IT Security Office and Lab
marchany () vt edu
Twitter: @randymarchany