Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PGP encryption for Windows Desktop

From: Ken Meggitt <krmeggitt () ALASKA EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 08:30:10 -0900

Alex,

    I used to use a windows based version of GPG a while back It seemed to mesh well with the previous PGP suite I had.  After looking at the GPG4win site (www.gpg4win.org) It appears as though they might have produced an optional pay for support model.  I haven't taken the time to investigate the product at this time so I couldn't say for sure if the product is still free to use/Open source.