Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Newbie seeking partners for two possible 2020 SPC topics

From: "Pesino, Sherry" <SPesino () COMMNET EDU>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 01:06:57 +0000

Jim,
I was also considering the topic of running an Information Security Program with limited staffing. We have an office of
2 that supports 12 community colleges, 4 universities and 1 online college.

I would also be interested in the Office 365 topic. Our operations group is currently moving to OneDrive and we are
working with them on securing it.

I would be interested in joining you or others in either presentation.

Sherry Pesino
Information Security Program Office
Connecticut State Colleges and Universities
860-723-0021

Information Security Program Office
Connecticut State Colleges and Universities, (CSCU)
860-723-0021