Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FSATech () GDIT com

From: Andrew Luchsinger <lucand () BETHEL EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 14:58:28 -0500

Our office didn't get an email like that directly, but our CFO recently
asked for the identical information for the FSA from us.

*Andrew*

*Andrew Luchsinger, M.B.A. *
*associate director infrastructure, security and support*
*P*: 651.638.6291
Information Technology Services
Anderson Center
2 Pine Tree Dr.
Arden Hills, MN 55112

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 2:55 PM Menne, Michael S <michael.menne () mnsu edu>