Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Network Segmentation

From: Matthew Long <0000010dcaedaad5-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:11:44 +0000

Good Afternoon,

We are in the process of developing the next generation of network segmentation for our campuses at the University of
Nebraska.  I’m looking to better understand how other Universities are implementing network segmentation, role-based
access control, and what technologies are being using to accomplish those goals.  Please feel free to reach out to me
directly if you don’t want to respond to the list.

Regards,
Matthew

Matthew Long, MS
Sr. Security Architect
University of Nebraska
501 Stadium Dr.
Lincoln, Ne 68588-0203
Office: (402) 472-1651<tel:(402)%20472-1651>
Matthew.Long () nebraska edu<mailto:Matthew.Long () nebraska edu>
[university of nebraska logo lockup with campuses]

‘For time and the world do not stand still.  Change is the law of life.  And those who look only to the past or the
present are certain to miss the future’ ~John F. Kennedy