Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Helpdesk malware "first responder" tools, techniques, processes

From: Lecarla Christian <lchristian () COLORADO EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:12:05 +0000

Hi Jim,

Due to potential risks and/or issues, we refer faculty, staff, and students to our walk-in center for virus/malware
remediation or if faculty/staff we schedule a tech office appointment. Your questions below, somewhat mirror what we
ask before referring them to the walk-in center/s.

Best, LeCarla

LeCarla Christian
IT Service Center/Incident Manager
Office of Information Technology