Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Physical Key Management

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:30:43 -0400

I wish that these manufacturers had list prices posted...

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 9:29 AM Rachel Weaver <rweaver () macalester edu>
wrote:

Jonathan, for a little more info, we got our keyboxes from Key Systems (
www.keystorage.com). It looks like they have several other secure key
management options in addition to the one our campus uses (Security Asset
Manager).

Rachel

*RACHEL WEAVER '06 (she/hers)*

Associate Director, Support Services

Information Technology Services

(651) 696-6507 | rweaver () macalester edu

1600 Grand Avenue

Saint Paul, MN 55105 USA

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:47 PM Kimmitt, Jonathan <