Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: fyi: free community-based vendor assessment tool [ISORA-Lite]

From: Cam Beasley <cam () UTEXAS EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:12:39 -0500

hi all -

I wanted to follow-up on my earlier mail to provide an update.

Thus far 100 different campuses have accessed ISORA-Lite.
There are currently 8 completed vendor assessments available to the community — with another 20 in the pipeline.

We’re already hearing from vendors that they are glad to have this as a way to cut down on their time devoted to
answering related questions.

With more campuses using this tool (or HECVAT, in general) we can quickly increase transparency and improve the
collective leverage of EDUs.

If you have an interest please checkout ISORA-Lite at:

 https://lite.isora.saltycloud.com/

and send any questions you might have to security () utexas edu.

Thanks,

~cam.