Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Seeking Sample Policies for Procurement of Cloud Services

From: Sol Bermann <solb () UMICH EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 09:13:22 -0400

University of Michigan Material here
https://safecomputing.umich.edu/protect-the-u/protect-your-unit/third-party-vendor-security-compliance

Sol Bermann
Chief Information Security Officer
Executive Director of Information Assurance
University of Michigan

734/615-9661
solb () umich edu
https://www.safecomputing.umich.edu/

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 8:35 PM Valerie Vogel <vvogel () educause edu> wrote:

Good afternoon,

One of our members is looking for example policies or standards about
procurement of cloud services. They are specifically looking for examples
that include procurement terms (e.g., institutional processes to follow)
and security/technical terms (e.g., data protection, data escrow,
compatibility with existing IDM systems, etc.).

Feel free to share sample URLs or policies/standards via this list or by
sending a note to me directly (vvogel () educause edu).

Thank you,

Valerie

*Valerie Vogel *

Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Program

*EDUCAUSE*
*Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good*

direct: 202.331.5374 | Follow HEISC on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/higher-education-information-security-council-heisc-/>