Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Social Media Loan Forgiveness Scam

From: Austin Bollinger <austinbollinger () GRCC EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 15:39:09 -0400

Has anyone heard of this Greater Outlook scam?
https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=active&ad_type=all&country=US&q=Greater%20Outlook&view_all_page_id=447883079078801

I am calling this a scam because this looks like a scam and MANY REVIEWS SAYING SCAM
( https://www.facebook.com/pg/Greater-Outlook-447883079078801/reviews/?ref=page_internal) ...

Just wanted to let people know to keep an eye open for this, this was recently brought to my attention.

For a full listing hold the "End" key to continue scrolling down (then search w/ Ctrl+F) or one could possibly use API
access to search through advertisements.

Regards,
Austin Bollinger
IT Security Analyst
IT at Grand Rapids Community College
austinbollinger () grcc edu | https://grcc.edu/informationtechnology/informationsecurity

"Johnson Akse, Terri" <Terri.JohnsonAkse () PPCC EDU> 4/15/2019 12:18 PM >>>
Absolutely! :) Thanks!!

Terri Johnson
CCNA R&S, CCNA Security
CNG Faculty, PPCC