Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Summary Report :: Dorkbot Service [MAY 2019-05]

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 12:35:32 -0400

I'll throw this out there - we signed up a while back, and I don't believe
we've ever gotten a report (maybe our web-facing things are that "rugged")
but as a "feature request" maybe having a monthly 'status' report including
'hey we scanned "N" pages/sites on your registered domain, and didn't find
anything"

kind of like a heartbeat so that we know things are still going on

my inflation adjusted $0.03

Frank