Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: unknown traffic to bad actor

From: Diane Camper <ddcamper () SEWANEE EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 11:09:12 -0500

We are definitely seeing that it is traffice to Labstats and appears to be
legit.

Diane

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 10:10 AM Diane Camper <ddcamper () sewanee edu> wrote:

We are also seeing traffic to the IP address listed from a group of
machines that all have Labstats installed on them. We are looking to see if
it is legitimate traffic of the machines checking in with labstats.

Diane Camper

*Director of Strategic Digital Infrastructure The University of the South
Sewanee, Tennessee 37383 **931-598-1515*

ddcamper () sewanee edu