Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Training and Compliance Portal

From: "Pardonek, Jim" <jpardonek () LUC EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 16:29:36 +0000

We have 3 disparate platforms for delivering awareness and compliance training. HR has one, our Information Security
Office has one, and our compliance folks have one. We are looking for software that would provide a portal that would
be helpful to our end users where they could go to find all of their available and completed training on one dashboard.
 If you grew your own, please let me know as well

Thanks!

James Pardonek, MS, CISSP, CEH, GSNA
Information Security Officer
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road | Chicago, IL  60660

*: (773) 508-6086

Loyola University Chicago will never ask you for your username or password.
For the lastest information security news at Loyola, please follow us online,
Twitter: @LUCUISO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucuiso/
Our Blog http://blogs.luc.edu/uiso/