Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [External] Re: [SECURITY] Information Security Risk Assessment Process/Tools

From: "Shankar, Anurag" <ashankar () IU EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 20:40:08 +0000

Sorry, I should have added a bit more info – it’s for 800-53rev4 moderate baseline.  What took the most effort in
creating the spreadsheet is this – instead of asking “whether you have this control in place?”, I attempted to
translate the control into a question that mere humans can understand (the 800-53 afflicted will know what I mean) …