Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security 2019 Program & Registration Now Available

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:38:00 +0000

Greetings,

The 2019 Security Professionals Conference program and registration launched this week! We hope you can join us for our
17th annual event in Chicago, May 13 – 15.

Please review the agenda, register, and make your hotel & travel plans.

  *   Home page: https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2019
  *   Agenda: https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2019/agenda
  *   Hotel & Travel: https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2019/hotel-and-travel
  *   Registration (early-bird deadline is April 1):
https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2019/registration

The REN-ISAC Member Meeting 2019 will take place on Thursday, May 16 (times and location to be announced soon).

Note: Once registered, you may make a reservation within the hotel block at the Swissotel. Please use the info and link
provided in your registration confirmation message to secure a hotel room at the event rate.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel
Interim Director, Cybersecurity Program