Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CASB anyone?

From: Bryce Porter <0000008467c11b85-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 11:25:04 -0500

We are using Cisco CloudLock, primarily as a "DLP-in-the-cloud" solution
for Google Drive and Box, to identify any inappropriate data storage in
those SaaS services.  We have plans to expand our use of CloudLock in the
future, but are just getting started down that road.

Bryce Porter
Chief Information Security Officer
Information Technology Services
UNC Greensboro