Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Shared CISO

From: Todd Plesco <todd.plesco () INFOSECURITY PRO>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 15:16:39 +0000

Hello Ajit

I would be interested in helping Reinhardt University with part time CISO services.  Let me know what your immediate
initiatives are and we can discuss milestones and collaboration. Then possibly what can fit with budget if you're
interested and open to a remote CISO.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tplesco/

Cheers,
Todd Plesco