Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management

From: Emily Harris <emharris () VASSAR EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:51:03 -0500

FWIW we did the full site license for LastPass Premium for everyone with a
vassar.edu email address and Enterprise for all of our employees through
the Internet2 pricing.  We found this very affordable - we will see how the
renewal goes later this year.

----
Emily Harris, CISSP
Information Security Officer, CIS