Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Examples of Incident Response Policies for the InfoSec Guide

From: Ken Connelly <ken.connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:11:17 -0600

I'm happy to have you include our freshly minted policy,
https://policies.uni.edu/952

-ken

On 2/20/19 1:29 PM, Valerie Vogel wrote:

Good afternoon,

Does your campus have publicly facing Incident Response policies
and/or procedures that you’d be willing to share?

We are looking for current links to include as examples in the
Information Security Guide’s Incident Management and Response chapter
(https://www.educause.edu/focus-areas-and-initiatives/policy-and-security/cybersecurity-program/resources/information-security-guide/incident-management-and-response).

These links may also be added to the Guide’s Information Security
Policy Examples page
(https://www.educause.edu/focus-areas-and-initiatives/policy-and-security/cybersecurity-program/resources/information-security-guide/security-policies/information-security-policy-examples)
under the Incident Management and Response section.

Thank you!

Valerie

* *

*Valerie Vogel *

Interim Director, Cybersecurity Program
*
**EDUCAUSE**
*/Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good/**

direct: 202.331.5374 | Follow HEISC on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/higher-education-information-security-council-heisc-/>|
twitter: @HEISCouncil | vvogel () educause edu <mailto:vvogel () educause edu>

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly                       Director, Information Security