Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement

From: Jeff Choo <jeff_choo () WILLIAMJAMES EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 18:50:26 +0000

Hi Franzi,

No one has asked why, and people told me they signed the same thing in the previous jobs so they are not surprised.  My
boss asked me once and I said it helps with our information security compliance audit to have signed NDA on employee
file, especially with new rules in financial aid audit and college finance audit now also includes elements of
information security - it helps in my opinon.

Regards

Jeff