Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CIS Controls

From: Michael Perdunn <mperdunn () UNOMAHA EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 13:48:03 +0000

Check out CyberSaint (https://www.cybersaint.io/) - Great lightweight GRC tool with CIS controls built right in.

CyberStrong for DFARS NIST SP 800-171 - CyberStrong IRM Software - Cybersecurity Compliance & Risk |
CyberSaint<https://www.cybersaint.io/>
www.cybersaint.io
"CyberStrong provides me with a means to effectively measure and communicate our overall compliance posture, AI to
model my security investments for the best ROI, and information on risk exposure using an industry standard model
paired with innovative technology.

Michael Perdunn, MA, PMP, CRISC

University of Nebraska at Omaha | unomaha.edu

402.706.8588 (mobile)
mperdunn () unomaha edu