Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Good bye and good luck!

From: "Green, JoAnne" <000000a0ed043b4a-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 15:37:35 +0000

Hello!
My last day at the NCFTA will be Friday, December 7.  I have accepted a position with another organization.  I
appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all of you.
If you are interested in keeping in touch, please find me on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/joannegreen00> or send
me an email and I will send you my personal contact information.

If I have been working with you and you need to follow up with someone here at the NCFTA, here is a list of contacts:

Matt LaVigna
President & CEO
mlavigna () ncfta net<mailto:mlavigna () ncfta net>
412-618-3102

Carol Horn
Contracts, Billing
chorn () ncfta net<mailto:chorn () ncfta net>
412-618-3103

Joy Betler
New partner Interest,
Events, General Info
jbetler () ncfta net<mailto:jbetler () ncfta net>
412-618-3101

Bonnie Mitchell
Program Manager,
Brand and Consumer Protection
bmitchell () ncfta net<mailto:bmitchell () ncfta net>
412-618-3104

Stacy Moore
Program Manager,
Malware and Cyber Threats
smoore () ncfta net<mailto:smoore () ncfta net>
412-618-3144

Adam Klickovich
Program Manager,
Cyber Financial
aklickovich () ncfta net<mailto:aklickovich () ncfta net>
412-618-3108

Thank you and goodbye!
JoAnne

JoAnne Green
Director of Partner Outreach
412-618-3155

[NCFTA_RGB.png]

The National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance
PITTSBURGH | 2000 Technology Drive | Suite 450 | Pittsburgh, PA 15219 | 412-802-8000
NEW YORK | 1 Penn Plaza | Suite 2124 | New York, NY 10119
LOS ANGELES | 601 S. Figueroa | Suite 1460 | Los Angeles, CA 90017

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender at (412) 802-8000 immediately. Thank you.