Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Workstation Incident Handling Tools

From: "St-Jean, Daniel" <Daniel_St-Jean () BANFFCENTRE CA>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:11:03 +0000

Hello All,

We currently have an NGFW and Advanced Endpoint Protection software installed on all our workstations. While those
tools detect and prevent most incidents, I was wondering which tools you are turning to when it comes to incident
handling reported by the user and that has not been detected by your deployed tools.

I was wondering if there are tools out there that could be used on an on-demand basis (instead of having them installed
permanently on all workstations at all time).

Thank you for your time,

[cid:image003.jpg@01D480A0.32864510]

Daniel St-Jean
Senior Systems Analyst, IT/S

Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive
Box 1020, Banff, Alberta
Canada T1L 1H5
Tel: 403.762.6263
banffcentre.ca<https://www.banffcentre.ca/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BanffCentre> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/BanffCentre> |
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/thebanffcentre/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/banff-centre>

Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity is located on the lands of Treaty 7 territory. We acknowledge the past, present,
and future generations of Stoney Nakoda, Blackfoot, and Tsuut'ina Nations who help us steward this land, as well as
honour and celebrate this place.

This message has been sent by an employee of Banff Centre. If you have received this communication in error or do not
wish to receive electronic communications from this individual in the future please respond by simply typing
'unsubscribe' in the subject line and returning to the sender. Subsequently you will not be contacted without reason.