Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Network Re-Design

From: Chris Grooby <cgrooby () GMAIL COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 08:43:39 -0400

Ditto.  WSSC Water company uses them as well.  They have been in good
standing for a long time.  James Ewing is my rep there.

Christine
CISO
WSSC

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 8:33 AM Gomez, Joshua <J.Gomez () snhu edu> wrote:

I would recommend looking into Presidio (Presidio dot com) Networked
Solutions.

Josh
Joshua Gomez | Consultant, Information Security
Information Technology Solutions
Physical Address: 1230 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03101
Mailing Address: 2500 North River Road, Manchester, NH 03106
Office Phone: 603-626-9100 x7777 | Service Portal