Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Save the Date for a REN-ISAC Workshop Near You

From: Mandi Witkovsky <witkovsm () PFW EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 19:59:59 +0000

I went to this workshop when it was hosted on the Purdue Fort Wayne campus and it was fantastic.  I highly recommend it
for IT security, management, and communications staff.

mandi

Mandi Witkovsky
IT Services Manager of Security and Identity
Purdue University Fort Wayne
Kettler Hall 204U
witkovsm () pfw edu
(260) 481-0722