Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student phishing, "internship" opportunities, etc.

From: "Banks, Teresa E - (tbanks)" <tbanks () EMAIL ARIZONA EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 16:33:38 +0000

Thanks to all for your replies.  As we move forward on plans for awareness around this issue, I’ll update the list.

Best wishes,

Teresa E. Banks

Manager, Information Security

The University of Arizona

Office:  520.621.8476

Cell:  520.909.6057

 <mailto:tbanks () arizona edu> tbanks () arizona edu

security.arizona.edu

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently
delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.