Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Key signing at SPC 2018

From: Ken Connelly <ken.connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 15:10:18 -0500

I've been busy, but nobody signs up for these things until the last
minute anyway.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

REN-ISAC is sponsoring a key-signing event at Security Professionals
Conference in Baltimore next week.  It's on the agenda[1] for Wednesday
evening at 6pm in the Maryland Ballroom D.  More details are available
on the REN-ISAC site[2].  If you're fully up to speed on everything and
just want to know where the keyring is, it can be found here[3].

You do *NOT* have to be a REN-ISAC member to attend.  You don't even
have to be registered for SPC to attend.  You just have to be close
enough to the conference hotel to attend the event in person on the 11th
of April.

[1]
https://events.educause.edu/special-topic-events/security-professionals-conference/2018/agenda/pgp-key-signing
[2] https://www.ren-isac.net/rimm/keysigning.html/
[3] https://keysigning.ren-isac.net/security18/keys.php

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly                       Director, Information Security

Any request to divulge your UNI password via e-mail is fraudulent!