Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Assessment Vendor

From: Patricia Malek <pamalek () LOYOLA EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:18:09 +0000

Rapid 7 and Security Metrics.  Security Metrics does a lot of PCI-related work with HigherEd but they also do threat
assessments outside of PCI.

Patricia Malek, CISSP, GSEC
Director of CyberSecurity
Technology Services
pamalek () loyola edu<mailto:pamalek () loyola edu>

www.loyola.edu/informationsecurity<http://www.loyola.edu/informationsecurity>