Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

[REMINDER-SEATS AVAILABLE] REN-ISAC Workshop @ Purdue University - Ft. Wayne: 6/21/18

From: Sarah Bigham <sarah () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 13:10:49 -0400

If you haven't registered but would like to attend, there are still open
seats available.

Registration Deadline:

June 19, 2018 @ 5pm EDT
https://www.ren-isac.net/calendar/june/workshop_ipfw.html

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly with questions. I look
forward to seeing all participants in Ft. Wayne on Thursday.

** All in higher education are welcome to attend, not just those from
REN-ISAC member institutions. We expect exercise participants to
represent physical security, emergency management, information
technology and security, and other subject matter experts.**