Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Notre Dame Information Security Architect opening

From: Jason Williams <jwilli32 () ND EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:06:23 -0400

Colleagues,

Notre Dame Information Security has an opening for a security architect.
This role has many opportunities for growth and leadership. Notre Dame
hosts over 80% of our services in the cloud, including a large presence in
Amazon Web Services (AWS), and the security architect is highly involved in
designing and implementing security controls for these services. The
architect will also be involved in the implementation of our new SOC. The
position reports directly to me and you can read more about the post here:
http://jobs.nd.edu/postings/13035

*Notre Dame’s Office of Information Technologies has been voted one of the
best places to work in IT 4 years in a row by Computer World Magazine. We
are a dynamic and high-energy organization that embraces the positive
values of the University to support work-life balance, excellence in
leadership, and mission-based living. Working at Notre Dame offers many
benefits including award and recognition programs, industry-leading leave
benefits, and 403b retirement plans.*
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please feel
free to contact me.

Thank you,
Jason Williams

Director of Information Security & Compliance, University of Notre Dame
Concurrent Assistant Teaching Professor, Mendoza College of Business
P:574.631.1341 | M:574.387.1722 | mailto:jwilli32 () nd edu
*to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift
--Prefontaine*

[image: Inline image 1]